Content and structure
- To succeed, organizations must develop management systems that align work and behaviours with principles and direction in ways that are simple, comprehensive, actionable and standardized. The work of a team is greater than the sum of its individual parts.
- Creating value for customers is ultimately accomplished through the effective alignment of every value stream in an organization. The two day Align workshops looks into the principles of Enterprise Alignment:
- Think Systemically
- Create Constancy of Purpose
- Understand the Shingo Model dimension of Alignment
- Strengthen your understanding o the relationship between behaviours, systems and principles
- Learn how systems and results drive results
- Understand the behavioural Benchmarks behind the principles “Think Systemically” and “Create Constancy of Purpose”.
- Use “Go and Observe” to understand the practical application of the cultural enablers dimension.